Since its founding over 25 years ago, the Claremont Community Foundation has provided support for hundreds of programs and organizations that serve Claremont and local surrounding communities.
CCF awards grants through donor-advised funds established by individuals or groups for a specific purpose, through the Foundation’s fundraising efforts, or through the Community Impact and Arts funds. CCF grants benefit education, youth and family services, seniors, musicians, artists, the art-appreciating public, developmentally and physically disabled children and adults, historical and cultural preservation, animal welfare, healthcare, and the natural environment.
Examples of some of the projects we have supported include:
- A Prevention and Community Education Program aimed at teaching local teens about teen dating violence, and domestic violence by House of Ruth.
- An afterschool art enrichment program designed to improve the lives of underserved children in Pomona called ArtLink by the dA Center for the Arts.
- The School of Theology’s annual Whitehead International Film Festival.
- The Foothill Family Shelter’s Stepping Stone Program that provides 120-day transitional housing and comprehensive support services for at-risk homeless families.
- Inland Pacific Ballet’s “Young Person’s Guide to the Ballet” outreach program.
Funding for grant awards is generated by both donor-designated as well as unrestricted contributions from caring citizens, businesses and organizations. Amounts available for distribution vary from year to year, according to donations received and Board discretion.
Areas of Interest
Claremont Community Foundation grants are primarily awarded to support programs and projects in two fields of interest— Community Impact and Arts. Each area of interest has its own fund for awarding grants. CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO A FUND AREA.
Individuals and families with particular charitable interests have the latitude to establish Donor Advised Funds by which they can provide continuing support to their cause of choice. CCF is here to assist and support donors’ personal philanthropy goals.
The Foundation Sponsors Program was established by the Board of Directors of the Claremont Community Foundation to publicly recognize individuals and businesses for their generous support.
To maximize our positive impact in the community and to exist in perpetuity, the Claremont Community Foundation (CCF) develops and implements programs, and initiatives on an on-going basis.
Support the Claremont Community Foundation by attending a event.
Funds for CCF grants are mainly generated by donor-designated and unrestricted contributions from caring individuals, businesses, and organizations in and around Claremont..